Frequently Asked Questions
Home / About / Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order online?
- At this time we are not equipped to accept orders on line, however you can submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) and a sales representative will contact you to confirm the request.
- Which forms of payment?
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- Do I pay for unused linen?
- Partial orders returned unused are subject to full rental charges.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Orders can be cancelled in full without charge up to two (2) business days before the scheduled ship or delivery date. Orders cancelled after that time will be subject to full rental charges unless the order is returned to Graceful Tables immediately upon delivery and in its original unopened packaging, in which case the Customer will be charged a 40% restocking fee rather that the full rental charges.
- What is your deposit policy?
- Custom orders and orders over $5000 are subject to a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time the order is placed.
Ship / Delivery:
- How will I receive my order?
- If you are within a 50 mile radius of Nashville, TN your ordered will be delivered on hangers by a Graceful Tables employee. Should you be located outside of a 50 mile radius of the Nashville, TN area your order will be shipped via FedEx and arrive on hangers within a box.
- How are the items labeled and packed?
- All items will be labeled with the name and size of the cloth. Within a 50 mile radius of Nashville, TN your items will arrive on hangers wrapped in plastic. Outside of the Nashville, TN area your items will be on hangers, wrapped in plastic and placed in a box.
- What are your shipping and delivery costs?
- Please contact your sales representative for the most current shipping and delivery costs.
- What are your delivery times?
- Our standard delivery times are Monday –Friday 9am-4pm. We are happy to make deliveries and pickups at anytime, however additional charges will apply.
- Where is your showroom located?
- We are located at 1419 Donelson Pike, Nashville, Tennessee. Approximately 1 mile from the Nashville International Airport.
- What are your showroom hours?
- We accept showroom appointments Monday – Friday 9am-4pm.
- Items borrowed from showroom?
- Customers may check samples out from our showroom, however a credit card will be required. Should the items not be returned on time the credit card on file will be charged a fee equal to four times the rental rate.
- What is your loss and/or damage policy?
- In the event that rental property is not returned or is returned torn, burned or otherwise damaged condition, the Customer will be charged replacement costs, plus the original rental charges. Replacement costs are equal to four times the current rental rate. Graceful Tables will retain ownership of damaged linen and payment of replacement charges is not a purchase by Customer of the damaged linen.
- Do you offer production services?
- Production services are available upon request.
- How is production costs determined?
- There are many factors that are used in determining production costs for an event including but not limited to the number of tables, number of chairs, amount of time and time of day. Our minimum production charge is $150.